Ultimate Raincoat is an industry-leading hydrophobic coating for cars, trucks, vans and high-performance vehicles.
Its unique chemical structure is unlike anything else in the nano-ceramic coating market. With an industry-leading 6-year warranty Ultimate Raincoat stands behind its product in a way nobody else does.
The Ultimate Protection for Aviation Industry
Ultimate raincoats unique nanotechnology helps it whether the worst conditions from corrosive elements icing that planes frequently experience and in the long-term will help protect paint better than any traditional solution. Due to the ceramic Coatings properties it is extremely hydrophobic and provides better visibility during rain or snow conditions helping increase safety during flights.
What sets our Coating a part in the aviation industry is its bond it creates and the unique shape it maintains. This unique shape affects the way contaminants interact with the surface. Instead of flattening out when applied ultimate rain coats Nano ceramic properties allowed to maintain a cylindrical form improving its durability for your plane or helicopter.
Ultimate RainCoat Aircraft Ceramic Coating
Our aircraft ceramic coating solution boasts superb features, offering a wealth of benefits to the aviation industry.
- Our aviation ceramic coating lasts up to 10 years, preserving the shine on aircraft and reducing paint oxidation.
- Ultimate RainCoat isn’t water-based, which allows it to bond easily to the surface of the aircraft, avoiding bubbling and other paint issues.
- Our aircraft coating has properties that protect against scratches and harsh environmental elements, including sulfuric acid and frost.
- The coating repels water, which improves visibility when flying through snow, storm, and other turbulent conditions.
Why Choose Ultimate RainCoat
Aside from a high-performing aircraft ceramic coating product, we strive to provide excellent customer service for the aviation industry. When you choose Ultimate RainCoat, you get to enjoy the following:
- Our aircraft ceramic coating comes with a fine warranty policy. It’s covered first by a reapplication, then by an insurance company.
- We provide product training and certification for our clients in Atlanta, Georgia. The classes discuss how to properly apply the product to maximize its performance.